1. Issue of Registration forms
Registration forms are issued at the school reception counter or can be downloaded. The filled in registration forms along with the required enclosures are to be submitted at the school Regn. Office within 7 days from the date of issue of registration form.
Enclosures for Registration:
- Attested Photocopy of birth certificate (in case of Pre Prep and Grade 1)
- Grade 2 and above a photocopy of marks card of the latest examination of present class.
- A copy of the Identification Proof of any one (Passport, Aadhar, Pan Card)
Along with the Registration form, please collect information about the Appraisal to be conducted for assessing and evaluating the preparedness of the child for that class
2. Admission Appraisal
Appraisal is administered to the applicants only to get to understand the child’s level of independence in completing the classroom tasks so that, she/he can be enrolled in the improvement programme if required to come upto the class level for which the admission is sought.
At preparatory level there will be personal and informal interaction of the child with Montessori/Pre-Prep teacher to observe child’s physical growth, motor development, social behavior and thereby asses to find ways of helping the child to overcome the concerns if any so that she or he will be in par with the other students in the class. This will be followed by personal interaction of the parents and the child by the Principal.
For Grade 1 and above, an assessment test will be conducted as follows:
Grade 1-7:-English, Second Language (Kannada or Hindi) Math & General Awareness.
Grade 8 and above: - English, Second Language (Kannada or Hindi or Sanskrit), Science & Math
The Assessment/ Appraisal test will follow a personal interaction of the child & parents with the Principal. The results of the admission procedure will be declared within the next one week.
3. Admission Finalization:
Once the admission is granted, the following documents along with the necessary fees need to be submitted to complete the admission within the 7 days of announcement.
- Attested copy of birth certificate to be submitted in case of admission for Pre-Primary and Grade 1. Original birth certificate needs to be brought for scrutiny at the time of admission.
- Original passed TC from the previous school (For Grade 2 & above)(in case TC is not available, an undertaking can be given to this effect and Admission could be complete only after its submission)
- Photocopy of final marks card / latest examination of the present class.
- Passport size photographs – 2 Nos.
- Passport size photos of mother and father.
- A copy of Identification Proof with Originals (originals would be returned after verification).
- Second Language/ Third Language option
- Details required for ID
- TC undertaking form
- Collect the information on dates of
- Distribution of uniform, books
- School re-opens on
- Request letter for Improvement Programme